Day 1Delhi -Shimla
- Arrive in Delhi Airport or Railway Station.
- After that drive to Shimla by Cab. Reach in Arrival transfer from Delhi to Shimla a drive of 6 to 8 hours and 380 kilometers.
- Evening time reach in Shimla.
- Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Day 2Shimla (local sightseeing)
- After breakfast today enjoy the local sightseeing of Shimla.
- Today visit “Vice Regal Lodge” of Shimla is a heritage building this is situated on the Observatory Hill of Shimla.
- The building now serves as the Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS). “Christ Church” Shimla built in 1857 in the neo – Gothic style. And also visit Gaiety Theatre, Scandal Point and famous Sankat Mochan Temple.
- The evening time is free to explore the famous “The Mall”.
- Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3Shimla – Kufri
- After breakfast drive to Kufri sightseeing.
- Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park.
- Himalayan National Park at Kufri has several animals of the area including bears and musk deer. Horses and yaks are there for rides.
- After that drive from Kufri to Chail is along an attractive stretch of road and also visit Chail palace in Chail.
- Evening return back to Shimla.
- Dinner and overnight stay at hotel
Day 4Shimla – Delhi
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi and drop at Airport or Railway Station as desire.